Traditional Bike Fit: $75
The Traditional Bike Fit involves:
- A discussion of your riding history and riding goals
- An examination of your current fit
- Adjustments to saddle height, saddle angle, saddle fore-aft position, handlebar height, handlebar reach, and handlebar rotation.
*Highly recommended if you have never had a fit service done before and are seeking to enjoy a more comfortable ride.
Professional Bike Fit: $150
The Professional Fit includes:
- A thorough discussion of previous riding experience, comfort and power considerations, fit changes over time, current riding conditions, and future goals.
- A full examination of fit follows, allowing a complete assessment of the issues at hand.
- Adjustments are made wherever necessary, including saddle height, saddle angle, saddle fore-aft position, seatpost choice, handlebar height, handlebar reach, handlebar rotation, shifter vertical position, shifter rotation, cleat fore-aft position, cleat lateral position, cleat wedges or shoe inserts, and additional considerations to aerobar extensions or crank length.