- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's Pro T/L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built with a versatile round-style end on the long leg and on the short leg, Pedro's proprietary anti-slip grooves ensure secure and safe usage on even the toughest bolts. Finally, Pedro's finished them off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove for the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 Torx, in a convenient custom Pedro's pouch. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Proprietary grooved tool tip reduces tool slippage and injury - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 torx in storage pouch
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
Make your Chain Pig like new again! The Pig Guts-Chain Pig Rebuild Kit includes a full set of internal cleaning components: - 3 Brush Wheels - 2 Outer Brushes - 1 Sponge
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built, with a versatile ball-style end on the long leg and a short leg covered with an ergonomic, soft plastic, over-molded TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide enhanced grip and comfort.
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's headset flat wrenches are made from 3.2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
$12.00 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus makes this task quick and easy, offering a simple worn/not-worn measurement which tells you if your chain should be replaced. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, Pedro's implemented a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not, and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. Not content to offer only chain wear functionality, Pedro's included a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Precision laser-cut design accurately measures 0.75% chain wear - Three-point chain-wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Chain-hook tool and chainring nut wrench add functional versatility and value
The Cassette Lockring Socket w/ Pin is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings and Shimano disc brake lockrings - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorbtion.
Includes two soft plastic replacement faces for The Hammer.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
This is a multi-tool like no other. The Tülio Q/R Skewer Multi-Tool replaces standard 130mm and 135mm rear quick release skewers and provides an integrated 8-function sub-60 gram multi-tool. Each element of the Tülio was carefully selected to help you get home by providing the essential tools needed to get out of a jam. As an integral part of the bicycle, you can be sure you will NEVER forget a multi-tool again. Key features include a premium quick release skewer, ergonomic anodized 7075-T6 aluminum lever/tool body, heat-treated tool steel components protected by Taya GST 500 green corrosion-resistant coating, and total skewer weight of only 100 grams. Eight tool functions include 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches, flathead screwdriver, 1-11 speed compatible chain tool, and 3.23mm and 3.45mm spoke wrenches.
The Starter Tool Kit 1.1 is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right tools and room to grow. The kit starts with our Burrito Tool Wrap. This versatile wrap keeps your tools organized and protected in a durable, ultra-portable design with twenty pockets, waterproof exterior, and space for tools up to 13.75 inches (350mm) in length. Next we fill the Burrito with the essential tools needed by every mechanic. Finally, we round things out by leaving nine extra spots to add tools as you learn new skills and tackle new challenges. Includes: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench w/ 24mm Socket Driver - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Pro Chain Whip with Integrated Fixed Gear Lockring Wrench - Toothbrush
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$29.99 - $30.00
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. Pedro's Pro Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals. Features include a long, 305mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate strength and long-lasting performance, and a precision cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning.
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Page 1 of 2 Next page