$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Use to install fork dust seals
$18.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
$19.00 - $22.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
Periodic hydraulic damper bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Charger Damper Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Charger-equipped fork charging hard.
Works with the following forks: - Pike - Lyrik - SID - Revelation - Reba - Paragon This tool can also be used to remove and install SRAM/Shimano cassettes.
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
Page 1 of 1