You'll always be prepared when you bring Lezyne's Port-A-Shop with you. It contains the necessary tools for most repairs, while its compact size and internal organizing pockets provide the ultimate in convenience and portability. On the race circuit or on vacation, you'll be glad you have the Port-A-Shop when an unexpected emergency arises.
The Problem Solvers Holy Driver is a durable chromoly tool used for holding and turning spoke nipples when building wheels and fixing them. You can use it manually, spinning it in your fingers to quickly fasten nipples. And, you can use it in a power drill for even faster wheel work. The tool tip fits into the slot in the top of the nipple and holds securely. Plus, the length is adjustable so it's great for use on standard and deep-profile rims.
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Anodized red handle for easy truing and building
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
Lezyne's 3-Way Wrench packs three frequently used tools into the palm of your hand. It features a serviceable body design so you can customize your tool selection and replace rounded off ends.
Professional, shop-quality, version of the Wheels Mfg Universal Bottom Bracket Press, but with larger handles and brass inserts in the handle faces. Easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts. Just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size and press. 1/2" diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight. Drifts can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Brass inserts in the tool faces allow each handle to turn freely against drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide Fits: - BB30 (42mm) - PF30 (46mm) - BB86, BB92 (41mm) - BBRight (46mm) - BB386EVO (46mm) - Cannondale BB30A (42mm) - Cannondale PF30A (46mm) - Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm) - Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm) - TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm) - PF24 (41mm) - 22/24/30mm inner bearing diameters
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. And with an innovative SWAT saddle mount, your multi-tool is out of the way, but right there when you need it. - Fiberglass-reinforced nylon SWAT storage cradle works with all current Specialized saddles. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$9.95 - $14.95
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a combination metric wrench. Features both open and 12-point two-way ratcheting box ends. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip. Strong, comfortable, and beautiful!
$6.49 - $11.49
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
$8.95 - $12.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
$4.95 - $5.49
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
The Lezyne EXBBT-CLT Two-Way Tool integrates an external bottom bracket cup and cassette lockring tool into one dual purpose unit. It works perfectly with Lezyne's 32mm CNC Rod (sold separately) or an adjustable wrench. The tool is made of durable, forged, and heat treated steel that is CNC machined for extremely accurate engagement. It is compatible with most external bottom brackets and cassette lockrings.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's headset flat wrenches are made from 3.2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Park's Screw-Type Chain Tool is the ideal shop tool for easy and reliable chain maintenance and repair. The sliding shelf makes it compatible with 1/8th-inch chains and all 3/32nd-inch chains, from 5- to 11-speed. It's made from investment-cast tool steel and has long vinyl-coated handles and fine threading for easy chain pin removal. It also includes a stiff-link loosener and comes with an extra pin.
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
$29.99 - $30.00
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's Pro T/L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built with a versatile round-style end on the long leg and on the short leg, Pedro's proprietary anti-slip grooves ensure secure and safe usage on even the toughest bolts. Finally, Pedro's finished them off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove for the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 Torx, in a convenient custom Pedro's pouch. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Proprietary grooved tool tip reduces tool slippage and injury - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 torx in storage pouch
Specialized's Zee Cage integrates an EMT Cage Mount multi-tool, easily allowing riders to combine hydration and repair equipment in an amazingly clean, tidy solution. The cage is available in either a right- and left-hand bottle load, perfect for full suspension and smaller frames.
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
$7.99 - $192.00
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Having trouble getting at internal spoke nipples? Park's Square Socket Internal Nipple Spoke Wrench comes to your rescue. The extra-long socket fits recessed nipples on most deep-section aero wheels. And, the ergonomic handle is comfortable even after you've built wheels for the entire team.