Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. We added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power. - Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands. - Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride. - Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
$40.00 - $50.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo! - The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade - Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir) - Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame) - Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust - All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps - Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters - Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
The industry standard cable-actuated disc brake since its introduction is still popular due to smooth ball bearing operation and ease of installation and maintenance. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with long cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Includes steel-backed sintered pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs (140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm) - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
Jagwire's Road Pro Brake Pads fit Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They feature Jagwire's tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe position. And there are wheel guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
$31.50 - $42.00
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Road? Gravel? Where ever your ride takes you, TRP’s RG957 will be there. The long reach allows plenty of room for larger tires and fenders. Forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, TRP alloy rim cartridge brake pads, adjustable pad holders, Teflon® bushings and stainless steel hardware give this brake great performance with an exceptional value. SPECIFICATIONS - RG957 - Long reach dual pivot caliper brakes - TRP alloy brake pads - Forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms - In-place adjustable CNC road cartridge pad holders - Cam Style Quick Release - Stainless steel hardware - Spring tension adjustment - Color: Black, Grey, or Silver - Reach: 47-57mm - Weight: 167 grams per caliper - Maximum Rim Width: 28mm - Sold as Pair (front and rear)
- Lightweight aluminum cooling fins integrated into the backing plate. - A graphene thermal transfer plate pulls heat away from the semi-metallic compound and rotor and into the cooling fins - Prevent brake fade and warped rotors.
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
The Campagnolo Super Record EPS Ergopower shift lever features effective ergonomics and the best of Campagnolo's shifting and braking technology. - Campagnolo's Multishifting technology allows you to change several sprockets on the 12-speed cassette with a single shift - When the chain engages immediately, the derailleurs can be actioned with minimum effort and in any position on the handlebars, allowing for quick shifting - The controls offer a stable and safe grip when standing pedaling or when leaning high on the handlebars - Shaped cushioning and an adjustable reach make these controls perfect for any cyclist, regardless of hand or finger size - The flat-mount Campagnolo brake caliper ensures powerful, modular braking in any situation owing to pistons measuring 22mm in diameter - Brake pad return guaranteed by the magnetic system ensures that there is no friction at the time of brake lever release - A special metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston, cushions the vibrations during braking Specifications: - Pad Compound: Semi-Metallic - Brake Caliper Mount: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Use: Right - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Record/Super Record EPS - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Record/Super Record EPS - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Adjustable Reach: Yes
$133.00 - $174.00
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- SLIP RESISTANT & COMFORTABLE - MULTI-TEXTURED GRIP FOR - OPTIMIZED FEEL & CONTROL - UNIVERSAL FIT FOR MOST BRAKE LEVERS - 2 SETS OF LEVER GRIPS INCLUDED
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Two-piece rotor design with forged aluminum carrier - Double disc ground stainless steel rub ring - Countersunk rivets and disc screw mount points - Rounded edge shape - Mount Type: 6-Bolt
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$679.99 - $699.99
- Super Record disc brake shifter/brake lever and caliper - Pre-assembled, with pre-bled hydraulic housing - Adjustable lever reach - AMS system allows adjustments of the modulation and lever travel - Vibration-canceling brake pads for quiet performance - Magnetic return spring - Ultra-Shift mechanism allows multi-shifts in both directions (4 up, 5 down) - Weight: 697g per pair (levers, hoses, calipers and fluid)
SRAM's Red Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
G2 RSC is the half-ton pickup truck of the mountain bike brake world—dependable, go anywhere, do anything, plenty of power when you need it, and all of the features you need. The new G2 RSC is based on the SRAM Code design, so it puts Code-like power and modulation into a mini-Code package. And, of course, the signature Guide lever-feel and contact-point adjustability ensures that this brake works great for every rider. The G2 RSC presents a rider-oriented offering with an alloy blade, lever pivot bushings, stainless steel hardware. - Useful reach and contact point adjustments for every type of rider. We design our brakes to give each individual rider distinct control of their ride. - We added stiffness in the caliper and a new pad compound that offers more bite to really deliver the Mini-Code feel. - Engineered for easy installation
$49.99 - $59.99
Jagwire's LR1 Pro Lightweight Rotors are a stylish way to upgrade the performance on your bike. Utilizing a 2-piece construction, they feature a separate aluminum spider and stainless steel brake track. The steel braking surface delivers quiet, consistent performance while the spider helps reduce rotating weight by about 15% compared to a traditional single-piece rotor. - The high quality, durable stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and superior modulation - Lightweight aluminum spider keeps weight to a minimum - Available for either Center Lock or 6-Bolt ISO hubs - NOTE: LR1 rotors are NOT compatible with brakes when the pad extends below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1
- Steel studs for most RockShox fork models that accept cantilever brakes - Sold as pair
- Shimano, SM-RT56 Rotor, 180mm or 160mm, ISO, for resin pads only - Stainless steel rotor
Page 1 of 16 Next page