A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
The DEFTRAP will revolutionize what you should expect from a nylon composite pedal with it's non-offset symmetrical platform to offer added stability behind the spindle, a true concave pedal profile so your feet sink into it, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins), our tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system, and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material to create a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, ability to skim over rocks, and even coming in 10 colors-the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market!
- 100% SDG DNA in the design of these pedals - Utilizes a flat profile which allows optimal grip for flat pedal shoes - Composite body design - Minimal 17mm pedal body height maximizes the pedal feel - 105mm x 110mm Platform - Ramped and undercut traction pad - 18 pins, replaceable, bottom loaded - Bearing/bushing design for maximum durability. Fully rebuildable pedal design - Cro-Mo axle
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable 8mm pins per side for grip - 10mm pins available for purchase here - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit available Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body Material: A380 Aluminum - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111mm (Large) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus Bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 (Small), US 10-15 // EU 43-49 (Large) - Spindle Material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 439g per pair (Small), 494g per pair (Large)
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. FEATURES - 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts - DU plus cartridge bearing axle system - Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 355g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Black chromoly steel - Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge) - Pin to Axle distance: 108mm - Color: Stealth Black, Red, Blue, Orange - Body Material: Nylon Composite
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
$59.99 $80.00 25% Off
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
Odyssey JC/PC Pedals are designed with replaceable pedal bodies, pins, and nuts. - No bearings, adjustable bushing tension - Two-piece plastic bodies with replaceable metal pins and CroMoly spindles
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
$134.99 $180.00 25% Off
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all—cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 355g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 299g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Replacement cleats for RXS pedals, featuring "Cafe" profiling, which means that when you walk into your local coffee shop for a mid-ride refreshment, you don't risk slipping and falling on the tile floor.
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Power Grips Sport Pedal Kits include black Power Grips attached to a pair of quality, metal cage pedals. - Offers increased pedal power and exceptional durability at a low price point - Pedals feature a resin body with steel cage, ball and cone bearings, forged spindle, and a wide platform - The pre-set adjustable bracket easily adjusts to fit different shoe sizes with a Phillips screwdriver and 8mm wrench - 9/16"
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow. - 105x115mm pedal body - 17mm concave foot bed - Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles - High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired - 9/16"
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 110mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. - Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4° cleat float - 14.6° angle of release - Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 377g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 68 x 84 x 17 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 305g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 56 x 41 x 17.5 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1E / X1 (HT exclusive system)
- Pedal Weight (pair): 377g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 68 x 84 x 17 mm - Body Material: Aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: Sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X2 (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
Enduro riding is rough on all bike components, and pedals are often the first in the line of fire. The X-TRACK EN-RAGE PLUS pedal features a forged aluminum body for incredible strength. The pedals are SPD compatible and will confidence on the roughest trails thanks to a 13° disengagement angle. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 664mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 225g - Weight (pair + cleats): 500g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal. With over two years of development features one of the most concave designs on the market. Not only does the TMAC pedal give precise control, the non-offset design provides more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
$59.95 - $69.95
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
The Dak pedals are the Dakota Roche signature model that feature 14 large hexagon molded pins on both sides for maximum grip. - Slim profile - Large surface area - Heat treated 4130 spindle - 9/16"
PA12A pedals feature a reinforced nylon composite body with replaceable grip pins and CNC machined chromoly spindle. - 2 x sealed bearings and DU bushings - Replaceable grip pins - Dimensions: 100 x 95 x 18 mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page