- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The Speedplay Nano is a featherweight, dual-sided road pedal that lives up to the demands of sprint finishes, categorized climbs, and tough training sessions. The mix of premium titanium and carbon fiber materials creates a lightweight but strong pedal that will hold up and deliver speed on the breakaway. The integrated cleat system with 3-axis adjustability allows you to precisely dial in your fit for optimized biometrics and increased power transfer. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimze fit and enhance performace through better biomechanics. Designed with the same level of focus and dedication it takes to earn a spot on the podium, Nano is a purpose-built, ultralight pedal that utilizes the proven Speedplay platform to offer every advantage come race-day. - Weight: 168g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Titanium - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti pedal is the flagship model of LOOK's road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 16 + additional 12 in box, 20 sold separately - Body: Carbon - Blade: Carbon - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: Ceramic - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 95g - Weight (pair + cleats): 260g
- Titanium axle and carbon body. - Tension adjustment to fine-tune how the pedal functions - Easy and consistent engagement and an open design that clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 124g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Whether gunning for the podium or just wanting to finish strong, the Speedplay Aero road pedal is aerodynamically engineered to defy wind and boost speed with less effort. The unique 3-axis adjustability allows you to dial in your cleat positioning, micro-adjust your float up to 15 degrees, and decrease your stack height for the most aerodynamic fit on your bike. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. By integrating Speedplay's advanced pedal platform into Aero's streamlined design, a pedal profile is created that minimizes drag, helping you achieve faster finishes and shattered PRs. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 39º - Bearing: Sealed
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
Ride with rage without compromising safety. This is what best defines the X-TRACK EN-RAGE, our top-of-the-line enduro pedal. The PLUS Ti model features a titanium axle for added strength and improved stiffness all while shaving grams. The wide, forged aluminum body on all PLUS models will increase stability and support across the most challenging terrain. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 664mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The X-TRACK RACE CARBON Ti pedals are specifically created for the most unforgiving courses. The mechanism is designed for easy engagement in all conditions and helps to shed mud and debris when clipping in. The carbon body offers a large contact area, while the titanium axle ensures the pedal is stiff and light: a mere 145 grams underfoot. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 145g - Weight (pair + cleats): 340g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfers 100% of your power input to the drivetrain, making the KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC pedals a great choice. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 12 + additional 16 in box, 20 sold separately - Body: Carbon - Blade: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Ceramic - Platform area: 700m² - Platform width: 57mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5mm + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 110g - Weight: (pair + cleats): 290g
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
- Pedals feature a fully CNC-machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish - The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat-treated and plated - The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support - Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life - Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
KEO BLADE CARBON pedals feature a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, the surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class. Light, aerodynamic and powerful, these pedals have all you need to take it to the next level. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 8 + additional 12 in box - Body: Carbon - Blade: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Steel - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 115g - Weight (pair + cleats): 300g
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
For enduro riding and racing, it's all about the Crank Brothers Mallet E pedals. Winner of a Design & Innovation Award for 2016, this pedal features a concave platform for a secure, grippy foothold, and six adjustable pins per side for even more security. The adjustable traction pad interface keeps you in contact with the pedal so you can focus on your line. Four-sided entry ensures your foot will catch quickly and easily, as well as helping the Mallet E shed mud like no other. A 52mm q-factor is your best friend on tight trails, because who wants to be clotheslined by a tree? Not you, that's for sure. Throw in chamfered edges to ward off rock strikes, and a customizable float and release system and you're ready to shred. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip - endcap: hex alloy - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 419g per pair
The Orbitron is the new gold standard for platform pedals. The high grip layout features 16 pins per side on an ultralight alloy body. Beautifully machined axles paired with premium bearings and bushings keep you running for miles to come. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow. - 105x115mm pedal body - 17mm concave foot bed - Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles - High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired - 9/16"
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
With LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram and LOOK Vision In Lighting our Geo City Vision Grip is the ultimate urban pedal. Combining 24/7 LED safety, iconic mountain boot traction and MTB-toughness with Tour de France winning performance and unmatched personality, there’s no better place to put your feet for town and country riding. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 290g - Weight (pair): 580g - Waterproofness: IPX 7 Waterproof rating - Light included: Yes (x4) - Light modes: 4 (steady/day flash/night flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 20h (flash eco) - Auto stop/start system - Light output: From 6 to 50 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 2h - Beam angle: 180°
Chase your dreams with the KEO 2 MAX CARBON pedal. The large contact area offers perfect power transfer from your legs to your bike. The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 125g - Weight (pair + cleats): 312g
The X-TRACK RACE CARBON pedals offer the best surface contact area-to-weight ratio, thanks to a carbon body design. The large surface area and shape also offers plenty of stability to ensure a consistent feeling pedal stroke. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 175g - Weight (pair + cleats): 400g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More. When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy. FEATURES - 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip - Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle - Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 365g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Chromoly steel - Height: 8.3-12mm - Pin to Axle distance: 112mm - Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick - Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum COMPATIBILITY - Currently, due to the deep counterbore of the crank arms, these pedals are not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks. - These pedals are not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crankboots before installation.
- Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable magnesium alloy platform withstands the toughest impacts with minium weight. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Flat or clipless pedals? The question may arise, but not anymore thanks to the GEO TREKKING commuter range of pedals. This robust aluminum pedal is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release Angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Aluminum - Traction: 8 traction pins - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 83mm - Weight (pedal): 233g - Weight (pair + cleats): 521g
Page 1 of 8 Next page