For enduro riding and racing, it's all about the Crank Brothers Mallet E pedals. Winner of a Design & Innovation Award for 2016, this pedal features a concave platform for a secure, grippy foothold, and six adjustable pins per side for even more security. The adjustable traction pad interface keeps you in contact with the pedal so you can focus on your line. Four-sided entry ensures your foot will catch quickly and easily, as well as helping the Mallet E shed mud like no other. A 52mm q-factor is your best friend on tight trails, because who wants to be clotheslined by a tree? Not you, that's for sure. Throw in chamfered edges to ward off rock strikes, and a customizable float and release system and you're ready to shred. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip - endcap: hex alloy - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 419g per pair
Size-specific, premium concave platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Titanium spindle for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - Concave platform for secure foothold - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings and seal system - Stamp Small: Recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp Large: Recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Spindle material 6AL/4v titanium - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small)/114mm x 111mm (Large) - Weight: 299 grams per pair (Small)/325 grams per pair (Large) - Adjustable pins 10 per side
The world’s most successful downhill pedal is now available in a premium edition featuring titanium wings and dual-chamfered edges to minimize weight and maximize performance. The Crank Brothers Mallet DH 11 is designed and engineered for the rider who wants the best of the best, and nothing less. - Titanium wings for reduced weight - Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 8 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology customizable interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: 6AL/4v titanium - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle 15° / 20° - Max rider weight no restriction - Q-factor 57mm - Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Endcap hex alloy - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 445 grams
Crank Brothers' Candy 11 is the pedal to sate a racer's sweet tooth. This customizable pedal boasts integrated traction pad technology to refine fit, feel and power transfer, while titanium components shave weight. A ribbed body helps your foot grab the pedal body when you've unclipped, though the four-sided entry will have you engaged and off on the first try. Rely on chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and a hex alloy end cap bash guard to help minimize damage to the pedal body.
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
$36.99 - $39.99
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
$12.99 - $14.99
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
Dimension Mountain Sport Pedals. - Molded nylon pedal body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 290g
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Dimension Mountain Pro Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Sealed bearings - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 270 g
The E-PR1 Clipless Road Pedal by Exustar features an engineered thermoplastic body with a CNC-machined CrMo axle and a fiberglass-reinforced engineered thermoplastic binding, which is tension-adjustable. They're compatible with EPS-R (Look Keo-style) cleats, and weigh only 130 grams each. - Engineered thermoplastic body sized 82 x 82 mm - Heat-treated, CNC-machined CrMo axle - LSL bushing and sealed bearing reduces weight and thickness - Binding is tension-adjustable - Compatible with EPS-R (Look Keo-style) cleats
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction: 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side): 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders -Durable 6061 alloy construction with 20 replaceable traction pins (10 per side): 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 380g
The Keo Classic 3's large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability for comfortable and efficient riding. It's built with oversize chromoly axles and cartridge bearings for maximum durability and easy maintenance. - Composite body - 9/16" axle - 15.7mm stack height - Adjustable float - Grey Keo Grip cleats and screws included - 140g per pedal
From the company that pioneered clipless pedal technology comes the Tour de France-winning Keo 2 Max pedals. They feature lightweight composite bodies and wide platforms for excellent support, comfort and pedaling efficiency. Complementing the great feel is Look's low-profile design that places you closer to the axles for even more pedal power and a lower center of gravity for better cornering. There's also built-in float allowing your feet to self-adjust to the optimum position while you pedal, which protects your knees. Plus for smooth running and durability there are chromoly axles, three sets of sealed bearings plus stainless-steel contact plates. You also get adjustable release tension. - Usage: Recreational to Competition - Body: Composite - Axle: Chromoly + - Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm - Contact Surface Area: 500 mm² - Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring - Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats - Pedal Weight: 130 grams (328 grams per pair with cleats and screws) - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
From the company that pioneered clipless pedal technology come the Tour de France-winning Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals. They feature carbon bodies with stainless-steel platforms for low weight, easy entry and exit and exceptional durability. The wide contact area and the low-profile design place you closer to the pedal axles for optimum stability, maximum power transfer and a lower center of gravity that helps your cornering. These pro-level pedals have customizable release tension as well. - Usage: Recreational to Competition - Body: Carbon - Axle: Chromoly + - Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm - Contact Surface Area: 500 mm² - Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring - Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats - Pedal Weight: 125 grams (312 grams per pair with cleats and screws) - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
Different rides call for different footwear, which is why MSW's CP-100 Platform and Clipless pedals accommodate any shoes you've got. On one side, you've got a stable, wide platform to accommodate street shoes, and on the other, you've got an SPD-style clipless pedal that accommodates your favorite mountain bike shoes. The spring tension on the clipless side is adjustable so you can customize how much pressure it takes to unclip. On the trail or on the pavement, the CP-100 is a versatile, stable platform.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Mavic's Zxellium SLR Pedals are super light with oversize platforms for awesome power transfer. They boast carbon bodies for lightness, chromoly axles for stiffness, replaceable plates to resist cleat wear and Mavic's iClic engagement with their carbon springs for a great feel getting in and out. These pedals can be run with no cleat float (fixed foot position) or up to 10 degrees of lateral foot float.
$13.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
$16.99 - $20.00
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. The metal version includes 8 durable and replaceable steel pins per side. - 9/16” only
A huge leap forward in pedal technology that results in a simpler overall design. Extremely lightweight plastic bodies eliminate the need for bearings and allow for a spindle that is significantly stronger than normal. Metal pins make the pedal very grippy, and the pedal will still function normally when pins are removed from one side for grind tricks. No flimsy outboard end caps. Pedal body halves are easy and inexpensive to replace – instead of replacing the whole pedal. - 9/16-inch, heat-treated, 4140 chromoly spindle - Proprietary high-strength plastic composite
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
- All aluminum cage and body pedal with pre-assembled strap system - Alternative to clipless pedals with easy in and out strap
$49.99 - $59.99
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
PD-M820 FEATURE - Wider contact area - Thinner pedal body - 4 adjustable pins height on each platform BENEFIT - More stability in combination with AM shoes - Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles - Better grip when not stepped-in - Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers) - 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH51 - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD) - Reflector: SM-PD60
Shimano's Saint Flat Pedals are high-end power platforms with superior grip, beefy durability, and race-ready customizabilty. - Fore-aft concave - Virtual concave with 5 mm pins at edge and 4 mm pins at center - Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding - 105 mm x 109 mm wide platform for more stability and comfort - Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing the strength - 2 pin length options: long and short - 12 pins per platform - Weight: 553g
• Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Slimmer, lighter axle • Low platform height for pedaling stability • Lightweight: 310g pair • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle. Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness. Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads. - 12mm thin - Massive 100x100mm platform - ±420g/set (with full pin complement) - Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces - Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance - Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing - Sealed outboard IGUS bushing - 20 adjustable pins per pedal - Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance - Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
Page 1 of 3 Next page