**This Service Special must be used by March 1st, 2022**
Once you purchase the Full-Suspension MTB Overhaul we will reserve the next available spot in our service queue, and we'll contact you for instructions on our new curbside drop off/pick up procedure.
The entire bike is stripped, cleaned, lubed, and tuned to perfection.
Every bolt and bearing is examined. We’ll start by stripping your bike to the bare frame for a deep clean and inspection, then we’ll re-lube inner surfaces and rebuild it.
The Full-Suspension MTB Overhaul includes the following:
- Servicing the front and rear hubs, headset, and bottom bracket
- Crank and chainrings are removed and cleaned
- Chain, cassette, and derailleurs are removed and cleaned
- Deep cleaning of the frame, fork, and wheels
- Adjustment of brakes front and rear
- Adjustment of derailleurs front and rear
- True wheels front and rear
- Clean and lube chain
- Full-Suspension MTB Overhaul also includes the choice between fork and shock service or replacement of pivot bearings.
*Replacement parts are not included in the service price.
*Once purchased, this will become added to your account in our systems!