Once you purchase the Full-Suspension MTB Overhaul we will reserve the next available spot in our service queue, and we'll contact you for instructions on our new curbside drop-off/pick-up procedure.
The entire bike is stripped, cleaned, lubed, and tuned to perfection.
Every bolt and bearing is examined. We’ll start by stripping your bike to the bare frame for a deep clean and inspection, then we’ll re-lube inner surfaces and rebuild it.
The Full-Suspension MTB Overhaul includes the following:
- Servicing the front and rear hubs, headset, and bottom bracket
- Crank and chainrings are removed and cleaned
- Chain, cassette, and derailleurs are removed and cleaned
- Deep cleaning of the frame, fork, and wheels
- Adjustment of brakes front and rear
- Adjustment of derailleurs front and rear
- True wheels front and rear
- Clean and lube chain
- Fork and shock suspension serviced
- Pivot bearings serviced
*Replacement parts are not included in the service price.
*Once purchased, this will become added to your account in our systems!