Fast, efficient and lightweight for long rides through mountain backroads but still tough and durable for big days across relentless gravel as well as fast rips on technical dirt; the all-new, go-anywhere CXR 1 represents the evolution of versatile performance.
- Optimized carbon lay-up places high-tensile strength carbon fiber at the most crucial points, ensuring a robust structure at a class-leading weight.
- Giant hookless technology further enhances the rim’s durability with a more consistent carbon fiber structure, creating XC-level impact resistance and a rounder tire shape for better grip and handling as well as added sidewall support when cornering.
- 25mm inner rim width is apt for larger volume road and gravel tires.
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology ensures spokes are set for optimal tension when pedaling, resulting in enhanced durability and transmission efficiency, creating a stiffer, more efficient wheel that winds up fast and carries more speed.
- 54 tooth DT 350 hub offers near-instant engagement for quick power on technical climbs
|Carbon Hookless Clincher
|DT 350 54t ratchet system
|Inner Rim Width
|Outer Rim Width
|Giant Tubeless System (rim tape and valve kit included)
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c