One wheel to rule all roads. Road light, off-road tough, smooth as butter, Terra CLX wheels bring leading-edge performance to the diverse needs of mixed-terrain rides. These are the lightest gravel wheel on the market. They sport 25mm internal-width rims, deliver a durable and exceptionally smooth ride, are compatible with 28-42mm tires at up to 90 PSI, and they come with a lifetime warranty and no-fault crash replacement.
- Rim Type: Carbon Clincher, tubeless-first
- Rim Material: Advanced Carbon Composite
- Rim Width (internal): 25mm
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Alloy hexagonal
- Spoke Length: Drive-Side/Non-Drive: 272mm/277mm
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Center Lock, DT Swiss EXP internals, Shimano HG, 142x12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Handbuilt
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval tubeless rim tape and valves (pre-installed)
- Wheelset Weight (front and rear with rim tape and tubeless valves): 1296g
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||Advanced Carbon Composite|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||25mm|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Aerolite T-head|
|Nipples||DT Swiss Pro Lock Alloy hexagonal|
|Extras||Roval padded wheelbag, Roval tubeless rim tape and valves (pre-installed)|
* Subject to change without notice.