Gravel riding offers a bit of roll-your-own style, but these types of races and rides favor light weight over bump absorption, so most opt to leave the suspension at home. This is where the new Santa Cruz Reserve 22 wheels really shine.
- Ships with rim tape installed, tubeless-ready valves, and cards identifying the Santa Cruz builder of each of your wheels
- Backed by Santa Cruz lifetime warranty
- Built with Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Optimized for ride feel and compliance on rough surfaces
- Features a slight bead hook to reduce burping at low pressures
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Inner Rim Width||22mm|
|Outer Rim Width||27.5mm|
|Hub||I9 Torch w/XDR driver|
* Subject to change without notice.