The Air Tool MTB pump is Speialized's most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be carried on the bike for use in all off-road conditions. You'll find that it features a new inverted design, so it greatly increases air capacity, which reduces pump time by up to two minutes.
- All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 28% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping..
- All-aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 100cc
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
Displaying reviews 1-2
nice lookin pump, small but not too titchy, works!
Great, lightweight, mounts easily to a frame or packs away in a bag. Fills even the knobbiest tires quickly and easily