Specialized's ultra-light Power Expert saddle is Body Geometry designed for both men and women to have top performance in a more aggressive position. Proven through blood-flow testing and pressure mapping, the extra-wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sitbone support allows for all day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Lightweight and durable hollow titanium rails
- Tough, light and water-resistant cover
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam; bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT compatible mounts co-molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 143mm||888818016525||27116-1503||13330|
|Black / 155mm||888818016440||27116-1505||13328|
|White / 143mm||888818016426||27116-1513||13332|
|White / 155mm||888818016587||27116-1515||12600|
|Black / 168mm||888818016556||27116-1508||14230|
|White / 168mm||888818016457||27116-1518||14231|
|Hyper/Black / 143mm||888818169429||27117-1523||20831|
|Hyper/Black / 155mm||888818169184||27117-1525||20721|
|Rocket Red/Black / 155mm||888818169283||27117-1535||18986|
|Acid Mint / 155mm||888818333264||27118-1505|
|Hyper / 143mm||888818333370||27118-1513|
|Hyper / 155mm||888818333813||27118-1515|
|Acid Mint / 143mm||888818333806||27118-1503|
Displaying reviews 1-4
The saddle that came with my bike was uncomfortable, so the guy at MIKES BIKES fitted me for this saddle. He highly recommended it. I LOVE it! It is shorter than most saddles, which I really like. I can ride for several hours without any pain. I have recommended it to several friends. I do think having the saddle fit correctly made a big difference.
Right away, I noticed the big difference in comfort with the Specialized Power Expert saddle. Never felt any discomfort and numbness in my butt after riding 30+ miles!
Did a test ride on my trainer which is where I can pick up on discomforts on the bike pretty quickly. Rode for an hour and never got up to shift weight, not once! Very comfortable saddle! It was recommended to me by two of my customers! Now, I'm telling everyone about it.
I have been on 5 different saddles over a 2 year period and this is the best of them all. It solved all of the issues. You can sit on many different places on this saddle and it feels great. It's really good for aggressive riders and I highly recommend it.