650b bikes are all about fun and nimble handling, and the Specialized Stout XC 650b wheels delivers on this in spades—no matter if you're just getting started or you're a seasoned trail rider. It's been built tough to meet the rigors of mountain biking head-on, while the nimble wheel size guarantees a good time. It features a durable, double-wall alloy rim construction that adds strength without stacking on the weight. And to ensure that you'll be able to stop once you get motoring, the wheels are both disc-compatible. High value just met high performance.
- Disc-compatible hubs can also be used with traditional rim brakes
- Double-wall rims are strong and durable
- Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition
- Stainless spokes won't rust, easing long-term maintenance
- 8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats