The Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort — well, comfort and performance that is. Due to the materials, road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable. Specialized decided to address this annoyance head on, though. To do so, they've implemented a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel. The upper is then paired with the medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure, Specialized added a single lightweight Boa IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Cool Grey/Slate / 45||888818694068||61021-3145||210000033737|
|Cool Grey/Slate / 47||888818694105||61021-3147||210000033245|