We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmares to follow, the Turbo Creo SL is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster. Like all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL is our pinnacle build. The FACT 11r chassis and Future Shock 2.0 with a hydraulic damper is dressed with a 1x build that includes Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, an XTR rear derailleur, and an 11-42T cassette for an incredible gear range. It rolls on Roval CLX 50 Disc carbon wheels and 28mm S-Works Turbo tires. And to finish off the build, we’ve included our S-Works Carbon Hover bars, an S-Works Future Stem, and a Body Geometry S-Works Power saddle. We’re throwing in a range extender too, because you’re never going to want to stop riding this bike.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our included range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- E-road bikes are inherently harsh, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts,|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Axles||Rear: Boost 12x148mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|Tires||S-Works Turbo, 700x28mm|
|Crankset||Praxis, Carbon M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 46t, 110 BCD|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9050 Di2, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|Stem||S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Compuer mount|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon rails|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.