Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction delivers width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheels are a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. Stan's updated Neo hub includes a stronger axle and reliable Durasync six pawl freehubs. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster.
Sentry MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve.
- Patented BST design for the easiest and most reliable tubeless
- 32mm internal width for stability with wider tires
- Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||32.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||35.7mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 148 x 12mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|148 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 27.5-inch||847746041610||SWST70013||QBP-WE5022|
|148 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 27.5-inch||847746041627||SWST70014||QBP-WE5023|