The Wednesday is Surly's all-terrain fat bike frame. The frame features trail-ready geometry, 4.6-inches of tire clearance, provides lots of cargo carrying capabilities and is suspension corrected for use with a 100mm suspension fork (sold separately).
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper post cable routing
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- 1-1/8" straight steerer fork, 4130 CroMoly
- 100mm threaded bottom bracket shell
- Universal cast dropouts accommodate thru-axle or quick-release standards
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.