The JoeBlow Sport with unique 2-stage design delivers both high pressure and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for huge volume, reaching 30 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two utilizes the small barrel for pressures up to 160 psi. Hammer type TwinHead DX5 pump head with an extra-long and tangle-free hose makes it easy to reach valve stems. A durable steel barrel and large steel base provide extra stability.
- Head: Hammer type TwinHead DX5, Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves with extra-long 360 pivot hose
- Barrel: Painted steel / anodized aluminum
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar, 3" mid mount analog Stage 1 : 0 - 30 psi Stage 2 : 30 - 160 psi
- Volume Per Stroke: 715cc (Stage 1), 258cc (Stage 2)
- Handle: Oversize / Dual density polymer
- Base: Hardened steel
- Ball / bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 74 x 26.6 x 18cm / 29.1" x 10.5" x 4.6"
- Weight: 2.5kg / 5.51lb