Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our Drop-Stop technology. Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond Cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, and even full on road applications with the giant 52t rings!
- These rings are for use with 130 BCD 5 arm cranksets.
- Do NOT fit on Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800
- Not compatible with Campy CX10/11.
- SRAM Exogram cranksets with inset nut must use stock fifth bolt + spacer(s). The Force CX1 bolt features fifth bolt with 1X specific shoulder. This kit can be found online.
- Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset given chainstay clearance in the small ring position.
- 38T important note: The chain may contact the spider arm slightly when using the 38T chainring. Wolf Tooth recommends filing a small chamfer on the spider arm but you can also just install it and let the chain do the work. This is only an issue with the 38T as the 130 BCD was designed for 39T smallest ring.
- Stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need bolts like our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
|130mm / Black / 52T / 9-12||812719021340||13052||19671|