Fast, secure, and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO is built to handle new bike standards, like fat tires and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too. The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. Tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and KickStart foot pedal. The super-simple locking SpeedKnob makes install a tool-free breeze and included SKS bike locks keep your mind at ease.
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- NEW Easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- NEW Tool-free locking SpeedKnob makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs.
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20-inch to 29-inch wheel sizes and tires up to 5” wide
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Available in two sizes: 1.25-inch hitch receivers & 2-inch hitch receivers
- Carry four bikes – just add the HoldUp EVO +2 (compatible with 2-inch version only)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|