Last we checked, "XC-style" racing on a mountain bike doesn't stop once you crest the climb. Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun. And a hell of a lot more than half the point. For racers who want to fly down as much as soar up, the SB100 is the bike we've always wanted to make.
- The Switch Infinity was re-designed for 100mm of travel, it's lighter and tucks neatly behind the seat tube. Pretty rad.
- The new frame designs accommodate a water bottle mount in the front triangle and allow space for longer dropper seat posts.
- SB100 features genre-killing geometry, inspired by going fast downhill but balanced to provide uphill efficiency.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Better "decoupling" of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series frames utilize small changes to the carbon fiber layup to offer a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame
- Fox Performance 34 fork
- Fox Performance DPS rear shock
- SRAM GX/X01 drivetrain
- SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss M1700 wheels
- Fox Transfer dropper post
SRAM AXS and carbon wheelset options available. Contact your local Yeti dealer for details.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Performance 34/120mm SC|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance DPS 190 x 37.5mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss M1700 25mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.3" EXO
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 29 x 2.3" EXO
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle | SM: 170mm, MD – XL: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX Eagle 1275 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||RACE FACE Aeffect R 35 x 760mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||RACE FACE Ride 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 30.9mm | SM: 125mm, MD – LG: 150mm, XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.