Last we checked, "XC-style" racing on a mountain bike doesn't stop once you crest the climb. Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun. And a hell of a lot more than half the point. For racers who want to fly down as much as soar up, the SB100 is the bike we've always wanted to make.
- The Switch Infinity was re-designed for 100mm of travel, it's lighter and tucks neatly behind the seat tube. Pretty rad.
- The new frame designs accommodate a water bottle mount in the front triangle and allow space for longer dropper seat posts.
- SB100 features genre-killing geometry, inspired by going fast downhill but balanced to provide uphill efficiency.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Better "decoupling" of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, rear axle|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPS, 190mm x 37.5mm|
|Axles||Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle|
* Subject to change without notice.