Some say the SB140 never met a dirt it didn't like. We agree in spades. What's your pleasure? Drag a bar. Make an edit. Stay out after dark. Try it. Land it. Or just stay at it. Happy to pedal, greedy for more—the SB140 is down for fun.
- At the heart of the SB140 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- We've tuned the SB140 for maximum fun on the trail or at the park.
- The SB140 is designed to help you get the wheels off the ground.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPX2, 210 x 55mm|
|Axles||Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle|
|Fork Compatibility||160mm, tapered|
* Subject to change without notice.