"Race bred." It's not just a slogan printed on the SB150's top tube. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. It represents the ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- At the heart of the SB150 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Tuned to perform on the most grueling enduro tracks in the world.
- Built Richie "F-ing" Rude tough, this frame meets Yeti DH testing standards.
- The SB150 has progressive, enduro-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from our EWS team riders and made it low, slack, and long.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- The water bottle fits comfortably inside the front triangle, where you might be used to looking for it.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory Grip 2 36 fork
- FOX Factory X2 rear shock
- SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain
- SRAM Code RSC Piston brakes
- DT Swiss Custom EX1700 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
SRAM AXS and carbon wheelset options available. Contact your local Yeti dealer for details.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Factory Grip 2 36/170mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory X2 230 x 60mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss Custom EX1700 30mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" EXO+
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.4" EXO+
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM X01 Eagle 1295 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Handlebars||YETI Carbon 35 x 800mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Basic 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC Hydraulic Disc, 200/180mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.