$12.95 - $15.95
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a combination metric wrench. Features both open and 12-point two-way ratcheting box ends. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip. Strong, comfortable, and beautiful!
Insert for the SG-7.2 Saw Guide to cut either alloy or carbon handlebars for the WTB PadLoc grips.
Park's Spoke Wrench For Shimano Wheel Systems is the right tool for the job. It's made of durable tool steel and features 4.4mm and 3.75mm openings to fit all Shimano Wheel System nipples located at the hub and at the rim. It's vinyl-coated for a great grip, too.
$12.99 - $14.99
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T25 - Phillips - 82g
The perfect ride-saver that’s so compact you’ll forget you’re carrying…until you need it. This CNC machined, 4-in-1 spoke wrench and valve extender tool can restore a wheel knocked out of true, and change a valve extender during a flat repair. And while you hopefully never need to use it, the Spoke Wrench is one of those tools you ‘ll be glad you had if the situation arises. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - 4-in-1: 3 spoke nipple tools and 1 valve extender tool - 3.23mm (0.127?) slot fits many DT Swiss, Marwi, Edco and Wheelsmith square nipples - 3.3mm (0.130?) slot fits 15G square nipples - 3.45mm (0.136?) slot fits 14G square nipples - Fits the standard for valve extenders on long-valve presta inner tubes and tubeless presta valve wheels - Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precision edges for a lifetime - Found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For removing/installing cartridge bearings in SRAM X0 hubs and Roam, Rail and Rise wheels
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
- 3 replacement bleed blocks - Compatible with most 2-piston and 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
Pusher for Wheels Mfg sealed bearing extractors. - For use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Used when facing BB86/92 bottom bracket shells and reaming is not required - Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)
$13.82 - $19.12
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. There is a special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head. - T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of high tightening and loosening moments - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for high power transmission and fatigue-free working - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm - With holding function (HF) securely holds the hexagon socket screw on the tool
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
Because even your super-fast Mavic wheels will eventually need truing, Park designed the Spoke Wrench For Mavic Wheel Systems. This comfortable, vinyl dipped, two-sided spoke wrench is designed to easily access Mavic fittings. Plus, it fits both Mavic 9mm threaded eyelets and 5.65mm integrated nipples.
- Redesigned TPR handle features improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size marking, and color band for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
Park's AWS-7 features a Y-shaped nylon handle with 4 and 5mm Allen wrenches and a T25 Torx wrench. This convenient 3-in-1 tool keeps commonly used wrenches together and offers an excellent grip as well.
The MTC-10 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 3, 4, 5 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - Key ring holder - Weight: 60g (2.12 ounces)
Park Tool's Pedal Wrench Crow Foot is used with any 3/8” drive torque wrench to verify pedals are torqued to the correct spec. The TWB-15 is laser cut, heat treated and plated for long life.
Because even your reliable Mavic wheels will eventually need truing, Park offers their Spoke Wrench For Mavic Wheel Systems. This comfortable, vinyl-coated, double-ended spoke wrench easily accesses and turns Mavic nipples. One end fits Mavic 6-spline, 9mm threaded eyelets and the other fits their 7-spline, 6.4mm nipples.
$14.95 - $20.95
Professional quality T-Handle star-shaped wrench built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit. - Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels - Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless - Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions
Many new bikes do not include pedals. Park Tool's DP-2 Threaded Dummy Pedal easily threads into the drive side to take the place of a pedal when making adjustments during the assembly of these bikes. Use of the DP-2 is much quicker than using a pedal wrench to install and remove an actual pedal during assembly.
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Flat, compact design is ideal for the minimalist who wants an essential set of ultra-light tools on the road or trail. - 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx wrench - Standard & PH1 screw drivers - 80g
• L-shaped hex set with holder • Rounded head on one end • 2,2.5, 3-6mm Hex keys with 8mm hex adapter
Smart Design - Interlock the levers to create a MissingLink opener. Remove single to 12-speed MissingLinks with ease. Ergonomic - Accurate and comfortable design allows you to quickly insert the opener into the chain for MissingLink removal. Durable Flexibility - Made using Swiss polymers specially formulated for the perfect balance of rigidity and flexibility. Semi-gloss finish helps prevent scratches on your bike. Multi-Functional - Separated, the MissingLink Opener becomes easy-to-use tire levers and a deflating tool. Super-Portable - Stackable. Saves space.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Use with any 3/8" drive torque wrench to accurately torque pedals with 15mm wrench flats. - Precision laser cut and heat treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The Crowfoot Pedal Wrench converts any 3/8" drive torque wrench into a pedal wrench to allow accurate installation torque for pedals with 15mm wrench flats. A perfect add-on for our Grande Torque Wrench.