Bike Service & Repair Bike Repair Wrench
The Bicycle Pro Shop has decades of experience in bike repair and bike maintenance.
From a quick flat fix to a complete suspension overhaul, we got you covered!
The easiest way get your bike back to peak performance starts with purchasing one of our service packages below. Once you've completed the purchase, we'll reserve the next available spot in our service queue. Within 24hrs we'll contact you to confirm the appointment date and time (and make changes if needed) then provide you instructions on our curbside drop off/pick up procedure.
Prefer to schedule an appointment first?
Give us a call at:
Premium Tune-Up: $200
- Crank and chainrings are removed and cleaned
- Chain, cassette, and derailleurs are removed and cleaned
- Deep cleaning of the frame, fork, and wheels
- Adjustment of brakes front and rear
- Adjustment of derailleurs front and rear
- True wheels front and rear
- Adjust all bearings and tighten down all bolts
- Clean and lube chain
- Free installation of drivetrain components
Full Overhaul: $350
- Bike is completely disassembled, inspected, and thoroughly cleaned
- Drivetrain is removed and cleaned with a professional parts washer
- Clean, inspect, and overhaul all bearing surfaces
- Free installation of cables, housing, and all other bicycle components
Full Suspension MTB
- Bike is completely disassembled, inspected and thoroughly cleaned
- Drivetrain is cleaned with a professional parts washer
- Bleed hydraulic disc brakes
- Fork and Shock suspension serviced
- Replace Cables and Housing
- Free installation of all new parts
- *Bikes that also need pivot bearings replaced will cost an extra $100
Wait, There's More!
Custom Wheel Build: $125*
- Pick out your hubs, rims, and spokes, or…
- Let us suggest the best combination of parts that fits your budget and intended purpose
- We build 'em
- You ride 'em
*$125 is labor for one wheel only, parts not included