If you’re looking for a frame that’s snappy, confident, and happiest on trails that make other hardtails cry, you’ve come to the right place.
- The Fuse’s M4 aluminum frame is loaded with smart touches.
- Wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness.
- Low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails.
- Adjustable dropouts let you run the Fuse geared or single-speed.
- Tune the Fuse to your trails by changing chainstay length as much as 15 millimeters.
|Frame||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
|Axles||Rear: 148 x 12mm (Boost)|
|Fork Compatibility||130mm, tapered|
* Subject to change without notice.