Life shouldn't be lived on the fringes of polarized extremes, and neither should your sock length. Yes, there is a world where performance, comfort, and durability exist between the confines of knee-length and ankle socks, and it's called Specialized's Mountain Mid Socks.
They have a moderate four-inch cuff height, and feature a lightweight blend of VaporRize and Merino yarns. These yarns work in tandem to naturally control temperatures, manage sweat buildup, and fight odor. In other words, they're comfortable. And to further ensure this, they've included a mid-foot arch support and a light underfoot cushion to help absorb vibration and chatter from the trail.
- VaporRize Merino blend yarns naturally control heat and moisture buildup, while also fighting against odor.
- Lightweight underfoot cushion adds an extra buffer to trail vibration, which also combats friction and hotspots over the course of a ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Reinforced Y-heel and toe add to the long-term durability and comfort of the socks.
- Four-inch cuff height (size Small/ Medium)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / Small/Medium||888818246410||64717-7152||SBC-64717-7152|
|Red / Small/Medium||888818246601||64717-7162||SBC-64717-7162|
|Red / Large/X-Large||888818246267||64717-7164||SBC-64717-7164|