Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
$27.99 - $29.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park Tool's Shop Scissors are shop quality with sturdy, stainless steel blades and a dual-density grip. They're perfect for a wide range of mechanic's duties including cutting zip-ties, boxes, bar tape, and handle grips.
$7.49 - $9.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
$29.99 - $40.00
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
$4.95 - $5.49
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Having trouble getting at internal spoke nipples? Park's Square Socket Internal Nipple Spoke Wrench comes to your rescue. The extra-long socket fits recessed nipples on most deep-section aero wheels. And, the ergonomic handle is comfortable even after you've built wheels for the entire team.
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Jagwire's Pad Press Plus is a handy tool that makes removing and installing cartridge brake pads quick and precise. The holder and lever action makes it easy to hold the brake shoes while you push out the pad inserts and press in the replacements. And you can bolt this fine tool to a workbench with the included screws to make the job even easier.
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
Hydraulic line cutting tools provide precise, repeatable cuts in a convenient handheld package. - Compatible with Jagwire Pro and Sport level hydraulic hose cutters
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
Receiver cup for Wheels Mfg. sealed bearing extractors. Machined aluminum cup, anodized red with 60mm OD and 52mm ID. - 1/2-inch thru hole to fit over Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - This receiver cup is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
Pusher for Wheels Mfg sealed bearing extractors. - For use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 11 Next page