Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual-piston-actuated mechanical disc brake caliper that provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear, because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine-tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately. For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 154g per caliper - Dual-sided actuation - Works with ALL cable-actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended - Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads - Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - Sold as a caliper only
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3 mm allen key
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
Magura MT8 SL Cover Kit - for master left and right - Cover kits for Magura brake levers.
Magura Storm Rohloff Disc Rotor - 4-bolt silver - The Magura Storm disc rotor is designed for use with Rohloff Speedhubs. - Designed to offer exceptional cooling - Low noise - 2mm rotor thickness
Magura Shiftmix 3 handlebar clamp Shiftmix adaptors allow a shifter to clamp directly to a Magura brake lever, expanding setup possibilities. - For SRAM Matchmaker shifters
Magura MT8 SL Master Cylinder Assemblies 1-finger carbolay lever black Master cylinder assemblies for Magura brakes include a master cylinder, blade and handlebar clamp. Hose fittings and line are sold separately. Flip flop design allows unit to be mounted to either the left or right side. - Carbotecture SL radial master - Flip-flop lever design works on right or left side with either brake - Easy bleed design - Carbon handlebar clamp - Adjustable lever reach
SRAM's Force CX1 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group, representing SRAM's attempt at perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike, and maximizing braking performance. Designed for a 1 x 11-speed setup, this left-side, hydraulic-brake-only carbon lever is simple and effective. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust.
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
SRAM's Apex Brake Caliper Set is forged from aluminum for light weight and high strength. SRAM's powerful dual-pivot design offers excellent stopping power and great modulation. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick release and adjustment barrel too.
The Campagnolo Chorus Ergopower Brake/Shift system features improved ergonomics that can be tailored to the rider's individual preferences. - Ultra-Shift function allows for multiple shifts in one motion and greater control for racing - Aluminum braking lever features reach adjustment mechanism - Technopolymer Ergopower body Specifications: - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Semi-Metallic - Brake Caliper Mount: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Use: Right - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy 12-Speed Chorus/Record/Super Record 2019+ - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Adjustable Reach: Yes
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
The Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Includes finned metal pads and hose - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm (Front) / 1700mm (Rear) - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Metallic
- SLIP RESISTANT & COMFORTABLE - MULTI-TEXTURED GRIP FOR - OPTIMIZED FEEL & CONTROL - UNIVERSAL FIT FOR MOST BRAKE LEVERS - 2 SETS OF LEVER GRIPS INCLUDED
The Rival 1 hydraulic disc brake offers optimized stopping power and modulation for road or cyclocross. Pair with a Rival 11-speed shifter for a 1x set-up, or use as a pair for a singlespeed HRD bike. The brake lever features the HydroR brake platform, with revised ergonomics for better finger wrap. Enjoy seemingly effortless braking regardless of terrain or condition. - Individual Reach Adjust - Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware - Low hand force required - Fully sealed system for no contamination - Easy bleed access
$29.99 - $40.00
MisMatch adaptors allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. Available in multiple configurations. Annodized Black Attaches Shimano I-Spec II shifters to SRAM MatchMaker brake lever clamps
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate - Audible replacement function notifies user when pads are worn down - Compatible with Avid Elixir R, CR, CR Mag, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, X.0, XX, World cup
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Jagwire's Road Pro Brake Pads fit Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They feature Jagwire's tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe position. And there are wheel guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
$31.50 - $42.00
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Replacement hydraulic brake caliper assembly for Hayes Dyno Comp and Sport brakes.
Disc Brake Service Kit for 05-07 Juicy - Includes pistons, seals, and bleed screws
Disc Brake Service Kit for Elixir X0/9 Trail A1 - Includes pistons, seals, guide pin, banjo, and bolts