Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out. - 9/16-inch spindles
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
$4.50 $14.00 68% Off
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
Ride with rage without compromising safety. This is what best defines the X-TRACK EN-RAGE, our top-of-the-line enduro pedal. The PLUS Ti model features a titanium axle for added strength and improved stiffness all while shaving grams. The wide, forged aluminum body on all PLUS models will increase stability and support across the most challenging terrain. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 664mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
Size specific magnesium platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Magnesium pedal body for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal body profile - 16mm thin - Concave pin profile & 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit found here Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body material: AM60B Magnesium Alloy - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Inner bearing type: Igus Bearing - Max rider weight: No restriction - Outer bearing type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe size: US 10-15 // EU 43-49 - Spindle material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 386g per pair
Express your personality while boosting your riding enjoyment and safety with the awesome new Geo City Grip featuring LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram. We’ve combined our legendary pedal performance with the expertise of the world’s most famous mountain grip brand to create a fantastic, fun, colorful town and country pedal. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfers 100% of your power input to the drivetrain, making the KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC pedals a great choice. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 12 + additional 16 in box, 20 sold separately - Body: Carbon - Blade: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Ceramic - Platform area: 700m² - Platform width: 57mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5mm + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 110g - Weight: (pair + cleats): 290g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
The Orbitron is the new gold standard for platform pedals. The high grip layout features 16 pins per side on an ultralight alloy body. Beautifully machined axles paired with premium bearings and bushings keep you running for miles to come. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
$59.95 - $69.95
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Replacement bearings and bushings specific to Spoon 90 (Small) and 100/110 (Medium and Large) pedals. Eliminates play that can develop over time, and revives performance. Includes: - Sealed Bearing x2pcs - 10mm IGUS Bushing x2pcs - Green Friction Seal x2pcs - Locknut - O-ring x 2pcs
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Whether gunning for the podium or just wanting to finish strong, the Speedplay Aero road pedal is aerodynamically engineered to defy wind and boost speed with less effort. The unique 3-axis adjustability allows you to dial in your cleat positioning, micro-adjust your float up to 15 degrees, and decrease your stack height for the most aerodynamic fit on your bike. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. By integrating Speedplay's advanced pedal platform into Aero's streamlined design, a pedal profile is created that minimizes drag, helping you achieve faster finishes and shattered PRs. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 39º - Bearing: Sealed
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. - Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4° cleat float - 14.6° angle of release - Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
The Delta pedal is upgraded with a stainless abrasion plate to decrease direct scratch to pedal body, which increases durability. In addition to that, the material has been changed to thermoplastic which makes it lighter weight. The E-PR73ST features low stack height which allows greater ground clearance as well as increased pedaling efficiency. - 85 x 94 mm - Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, enclosed mechanism, tension adjustable with gauge - 9/16"
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Official replacement cleats for Ritchey mountain bike pedals. - Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
- Tubular stainless steel cage clips for single toe strap
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Page 1 of 3 Next page